Facebook provides flexibility to its users to share content from any source very easily. When it comes to sharing video on Facebook, think about any source and you can do it in no time. In this article, we are going to share the top 5 ways to post videos on Facebook. Let’s take a look and share any video you find on the web or on your PC.
5 Ways to Post Videos on Facebook
1) Sharing large thumbnail YouTube videos
You might have noticed that while sharing YouTube videos on Facebook, a small thumbnail of video with title and description appears. To get rid of it and post the video with large thumbnails, use ThumbTube. Here you just need to paste the YouTube video URL and get the converted video URL. Copy this converted video URL and share it on Facebook. You will notice a bigger video thumbnail with no description. This makes the eye-catching video post which increases the video CTR.
2) Sharing Someone’s Video Post
- Open Facebook and log in. Find the video you want to share and click on the “Share” button/icon just below the video.
- While sharing the video, you will get the options, like, share with all, share with friends or share with a particular page.
- Choose the desired option and then click on Post button.
3) Sharing Video from your Computer
- When you want to share video directly from your system you need to choose the “Add Photos/Video” button. You can find this option at the top of the page.
- A window will appear from which you can choose the videos available on your system. Choose the desired video to upload. There are some video formats which Facebook allows. Here are the formats: 3g2, 3gp, 3gpp, asf, avi, dat, divx, dv, f4v, flv,m2ts, m4v, mkv, mod, mov, mp4, mpe, mpeg, mpeg4, mpg, mts, nsv, ogm, ogv, qt, tod, ts, vob, and wmv.
- Once you choose the video file, click on “Open” button.
- Now click on “Post” button to share the video.
4) Posting using Video’s URL on Facebook
- To share any video, copy the video’s URL shown in the address bar. But if you want to share a Facebook video then right click on it. This will show the video’s URL. Copy the URL by pressing CTL+C on your keyboard.
- Paste the copied URL into the status update box and then click on “Post” button.
5) Posting a Video Using the “Share” Feature
Nowadays every website has the sharing feature, whether it is text content, photos or videos.
- Open the website from where you want to share the video.
- Look for the share button and choose Facebook.
- It will ask you to log in to Facebook.
- Next, click on Share button to share the video with others.
Apart from the above ways to post videos on Facebook, if you have any other way or method, please do share with us.