Send WhatsApp Messages Without Saving Number
WhatsApp Unknown Number Without Adding To Contact List
Wish to send WhatsApp Messages to people that are not in your contact list? Use this tool to WhatsApp by just entering the number.
WhatsApp is the world’s most used messaging and chatting app. It has all the features one would want in a messaging app like voice chat, media sharing, etc. But you can’t still chat with an unknown number on WhatsApp without saving it in your contacts. However, with this WhatsApp without saving number online tool, you can easily WhatsApp any number without adding it to your contact list.
Why Use This Tool?
It happens a lot of times when we want to send a quick message to someone who is not on our contact list. In such a scenario, you can use this free online tool to message or check an unknown number on WhatsApp without saving it in your contacts.
How To Send WhatsApp Messages Without Saving Number
It’s a very easy process and takes only a minute or less to actually start chatting with a number without saving it on the phone list using this tool. Just follow these steps to get started
- The first step is to select the country code, click on the drop-down icon and a list of all countries with their country code will appear. Now you can scroll through the list and select your country code.
- Now, in the second entry, you need to type in the number you wish to message on WhatsApp. Make sure you type in a valid phone number.
- You can then type in a message in the third field that you want to send to the unknown number (the typed message can be edited later). Or you can keep this field empty as it is.
- Now to start the WhatsApp chat you can click on the Start WhatsApp Chat button. As you do that, a pop up will appear in case you are using a smartphone or tablet. On the pop-up message select Open With WhatsApp to start chatting. However, if you are using the PC, Mac then the steps are little different:
- On the PC you will be prompted to a new page, here you will have to select CONTINUE TO CHAT. In the next step, it will ask you to download WhatsApp on your PC, just select the other option “Use WhatsApp Web” to chat using the online version of WhatsApp.
- Now you will have to sync your WhatsApp app with the WhatsApp Web application by scanning the QR Code using your phone. It’s a very easy process and you will get all the required information on the screen. Once the app is synced you will be redirected to the WhatsApp web application from where you can message the desired number.
However, for all this to work the number you have entered in the tool should be registered on WhatsApp or you won’t be able to message them.
1. Easily WhatsApp Without Saving Contact
Sending a message to unknown numbers on WhatsApp was never easier before. Just select the right country code and enter the right phone number and you are good to go.
2. Free To Use
This tool is absolutely free as it has no monthly or yearly subscription plans. You can simply visit the Thumbtube site and start using this tool and send unlimited messages to numbers.
You can use this tool on any device and on any browser as long as you are connected to the Internet! No need to download any software also, just open the Thumbtube website and start using the tool.
4. No Login Required
Unlike many other tools that ask you to subscribe to their newsletter or create an account on their website this tool, on the other hand, lets you straight away get to the task.
© 2018 ThumbTube.com. All Rights Reserved.
The tool uses the WhatsApp API but is not affiliated with WhatsApp.